COVID GUIDELINES: PHASE D
As a Victorian business, MeCo Macrame must abide the health directives issued by the Victorian Chief Health Officer.
The following guidelines apply to customers who wish to engage with MeCo Macrame:
- Guests are required to check in upon arrival
- Guests aged 12 years and 2 months or older must be double vaccinated
- Eligible guests must show proof of full vaccination or medical exemption
- Masks are not mandated for creative studios however, you are welcome to wear a mask if you wish to
- Please do not attend if:
- You are unwell or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms
- Are completing mandatory isolation
The following guidelines apply to customers who wish to engage MeCo Macrame as an in-home service provider:
- Vaccination is not mandatory within a private residence
- Check in is not required for visitors to a residential address
Penalties for Non-Compliance in a Business setting:
- Victorian businesses are obligated to take reasonable measures to meet compliance standards
Serious or blatant non-compliance by businesses can carry fines of up to $109,004
- Customers who provide false or misleading information about their vaccination status may be fined up to $54,522
Original Source: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checking-customers-vaccination-status
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS
Secure bookings and payments must be made directly on our website. Full payment is required at time of booking.
All guests with a booking will receive an email confirmation for peace of mind, together with more information about their workshop event.
The booking registration form allows guests to share their name, contact details, colour preferences, dietary concerns, emergency contact information and additional comments. This information is collected for each workshop and is for the sole purpose of providing a personalised experience for our guests.
Your dietary information will be given to a third party for catering purposes, however your name and personal information will not be provided.
Each individual guest is asked to complete their workshop registration form as early as possible.
If no registration information is received, a default answer of "natural" for colour selection and a default answer of "none" for dietary concerns will be applied to your booking.
The booking registration form is located on the original booking event listing, and appears below the workshop description.
WORKSHOP PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA
Verbal permission is requested at the beginning of each workshop for the purpose of photographs and media. Photos and media may be used on our website, social media channels and for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please let the workshop host know at any time before, during or after the event.
Images of children may not be taken without written consent from a parent or guardian. A form will be provided for a parent or guardian to sign when their child checks in as a guest at our workshop.
Children will always be asked for verbally for permission for their photo to be taken and may choose to decline, even with written permission from their parent.
Photos and media taken by the workshop host during the course of an event remains the property of MeCo Macrame.
In the event that a guest wishes to cancel their booking, they must contact the organiser at the earliest time possible via email or emergency contact number
Please choose carefully as refunds will not be offered for change of mind.
1. All applications for booking cancellations or refunds must be made in writing and include the following details: full name, date of birth, invoice number, email address, postal address, contact number, reason for cancellation.
For extenuating circumstances date stamped photos, receipts, medical certificates, birth/death notice, or other supporting evidence may also be provided.
2. Booking cancellations with fourteen (14) or more days notice of the event will be honoured with a full refund of the event purchase price.
3. Booking cancellations with less than fourteen (14) days notice of the event will attract a $50 cancellation fee.
4. Booking cancellations with less than seven (7) days notice of the event will attract a $50 cancellation fee.
6. Extenuating circumstances including but not limited to sudden death, bereavement, sudden or serious illness, personal injury, pregnancy, birth or child illness, may prevent you from attending a workshop.
Refunds for extenuating circumstances must be applied for in writing by email no later than seven (7) days after the event and will attract a $50 cancellation fee.
7. The outcome of your all applications will be notified via email within ten (10) business days.
8. The event organiser retains the right to assess applications on a case by case basis, in fairness and good faith. Final decisions may not be disputed.
In the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled by the organiser, every effort will be made to contact guests at the earliest convenience via email or mobile (if provided).
The event organiser may elect to cancel an event in the following circumstances:
(a) insufficient bookings
(b) significant weather events or other events beyond their control
(c) state imposed health restrictions
(d) at the request of the host venue
(e) the unlikely case of a personal emergency/injury/illness
Guests will be offered the option of a full credit or full refund of the event purchase price within ten (10) business days.
*In the event that government restrictions force the cancellation or postponement of workshops due to COVID19, students will be offered the option of a full refund or their fees held in credit for when workshops are able to resume again.
Refunds are limited to the purchase of a workshop ticket only.
As part of your workshop experience, catering is outsourced to a third party provider. Your dietary information is requested during workshop registration, and is shared with our provider for catering purposes.
It is recommended that guests with dietary concerns double check the ingredients used with our caterer before eating.
In some cases, our third party caterer may not be able to provide a suitable dietary option. If your dietary needs are complex, it is recommended that you bring an alternative meal for morning or afternoon tea. This does not impact the cost of your workshop booking fee.
No responsibility will be taken on the part of the workshop provider for any adverse reactions or illness that may arise.
DAMAGED OR LOST PROPERTY
No responsibility will be taken for any personal property left at the facility; nor liability for any personal injury, unless caused through negligence on the part of your workshop provider.
All information is correct at the time of publishing this page however I reserve the right to update or modify details should the need arise.
Last Updated: 29 November, 2021