SOLD OUT: MeCo Shoulder Bag Workshop - Saturday 31 October 2020 - Clarence Kitchen Collective, South Grafton
Join Mel from MeCo Macrame for this 4-hour workshop to create your very own macrame shoulder bag with matching detachable shoulder strap!
Guests are invited to select between one (1) and three (3) colours to create their own macrame shoulder bag from the selection of available premium colours.
Please note that this workshop involves sustained concentration and knotting!
After knotting up a storm, our guests will be treated to a grazing style morning tea and coffee catered by our host the Clarence Kitchen Collective
This workshop is suitable for beginner guests OR experienced guests who wish to take advantage of a relaxed and social atmosphere!
DATE: Saturday 31 October, 2020
PLACE: Clarence Kitchen Collective (upstairs), 50 Skinner Street, South Grafton
TIME: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
CLASS LIMIT: 8 Guests
• 4-hour workshop
• An introduction to macrame with a two experienced instructors
• Premium materials in your choice of available colours
• Group demonstration and individual instruction
• Opportunity to purchase additional supplies
• Complementary morning tea catered by our host The Clarence Kitchen Collective
PALETTE #1 (THICKER) VS PALETTE #2 (THINNER)
Due to size differences between different dye lots, some colours are not suitable to be combined with others. If you wish to opt for a two-colour or three-colour combination, you must select your colours from the same palette.
Example 1: Gold, Black, White = NOT OK
(Gold is not included in Palette #1)
Example 2: White, Light Grey, Sky Blue = OK
(All colours are from Palette #1)
Example 3: Dusty Pink, Lavender, Lime = OK
(All colours are from Palette #2)
Example 4: Hot Pink, Peacock, Tangerine = NOT OK
(Hot Pink is not included in Palette #1)
SOCIAL DISTANCING + HEALTH GUIDELINES
Guests should reconsider their attendance at our workshops in the following circumstances:
• Returned from a known COVID hotspot OR overseas travel in the past 14 days
• Have been in recent contact with a confirmed positive case of Corona Virus
• You are unwell or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms
If you are no longer able to attend due to change in circumstances, please get in contact with the workshop facilitator as soon as possible
To learn more about our workshop policies including cancellations, please visit: https://mecomacrame.com/pages/workshop-policies