FULLY BOOKED: Adult Macrame Rainbow Workshop: Sunday 5 December 2021 - Lilydale, VIC
ADULT MACRAME RAINBOW WORKSHOP
Welcome to a MeCo Macramé Workshop for RAINBOW LOVING ADULTS!
Join Mel from MeCo Macrame for this 3.5 hour beginners workshop to create your very own four stripe macrame rainbow.
Previous experience with tying knots are an advantageous, but not necessary.
This workshop is for beginners OR experienced knotters who wish to learn how to make their own macrame rainbow.
All guests are invited to pre-select their colour combinations by completing the workshop registration form at the bottom of this page.
To see all available colours, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
DATE: Sunday 5 December, 2021
PLACE: T and Bisque-It Cafe, 117 Beresford Road, Lilydale
TIME: 1:00PM - 4:30PM
CLASS SIZE: 8 Guests
• 3.5 Hour Workshop
• An introduction to macrame
• An experienced and double vaccinated instructor
• Premium materials in your choice of colour
• Group demonstrations and individual instruction
PLUS Coffee + Afternoon tea catered by our host the T and Bisque-It Cafe
THE FINE PRINT
As a Victorian business, MeCo Macrame must abide the health directives issued by the Victorian Chief Health Officer:
• Victorian businesses are obligated to take reasonable measures to meet compliance standards
• Serious or blatant non-compliance by businesses can carry fines of up to $109,004
• Customers who provide false or misleading information about their vaccination status may be fined up to $54,522
WORKSHOP BOOKING POLICIES
To learn more about our workshop booking and cancellation policies, please visit: https://mecomacrame.com/pages/workshop-policies
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR WORKSHOP REGISTRATION